Sunday, April 23, 2017

RESIST!

Facebook friends have seen (and perhaps had suffered) the litany of anti-Trump and anti-GOP posts. No, I am not stopping it, because resist the Trump agenda is necessary to the future for our great country. Actually, I becoming more vocal.
When I planned my charity donations for 2016, I upped my donation to the National Parks Foundation and for the first time, donated to the Sierra Club. These because of the threats to our wilderness areas and National Parks by the Trump Administration.
A an getting involved in local Sandoval County (and perhaps Rio Rancho) politics. And I had send inquires to join the Rio Rancho "Resist" Indivisible group.
He must take back our county from the right and big business, making it again From, By, and For the PEOPLE!

No comments: