Thursday, October 17, 2019

To Tuck or Not Tuck

Generally, I wear my jeans over my boots. This it the same as most other western boot wearers. It bothers me that wearing boots this way, hides the beautiful colors and stitching on my cowboy boots.

Today the issue caused me some consternation.  My newer (size smaller) Wrangler jeans fit much tighter over my legs.  As such, it was difficult to get the jeans over the taller boots.  So, today I decided to wear the boots with my Wranglers tucked into my boots.

It seams that that is the way Women wear their boots.  And I hear there is some suggestion that to tuck or not to tuck has something to do with the what you are working through.

The bottom line, it is a shame to hide the beautiful uppers of cowboy boots.

 https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/texanist-tuck-boots-jeans/

No comments: