Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Birthday "Dinner"

I finally started feeling "normal" from all of the shifts at Balloon Fiesta.  Headed out to Costco when they opened to pick up some supplies.  Basically recovered and rested most of the day. 

Decided to head over to The Local Brewhouse for my birthday dinner.  Knew they would have the football game on the TV - and it was the Packers vs the 49ers.  Donned my leather Packer jacket and headed out.

Looks like business is bad here, now.  They no longer are open for lunch during the week (open at 3pm).  I wanted a brat for dinner with my beer, but thy no longer have the brat on the menu.  I saw on their facebook that they were advertising for help, including a cook. 

Anyway, I had their Southern BBQ bacon-cheeseburger with fries and two pints of their amber ale.  Got a glass of water, too, to wash down the food.  I had enough of my burger and paid my bill.  Was a early evening - was back home about as the 2nd quarter started.  Looks like I missed a good game.

No comments: