Saturday, January 12, 2019

Geezerz Luncheons on Hold

It's been over a month since out last "Old Geezerz" brew house luncheons.  I have been missing the gatherings and having a pint or two of crafts beers.  Cousin Don and I continues meeting about every other Saturday for food, brews, and conversation.

I hade to get out (between out snow storms) to have a sandiwch and a pint of craft been fro lunch,  I decided on the Blue Grasshopper in Rio Rancho.   The streets forming the back way from my house will start reconstruction Monday the 14th.  Add that to major work on Southern, it's going to be difficult to get to that part of town until road construction are completed.

Since I had just recently had a frozen pizza for lunch, I tried their beer brat with chips (photo). Washed it down with the Scotia Scotch Ale.

Looking forward to the weekly brew house luncheons.

No comments: