Monday, August 26, 2019

Selected a New Car

Well, I decided. Out early this morning for car shopping.  First planned stop was Precision Honda, Rio Rancho.  Started looking at new, 2019 CR-V.  With the different option packages, I was looking at the EX model.  Just not sure the cost at basically $30k.
Asked the salesman about used cars.  Also told him I was also planning to look at a Subaru Outback.  Alas, the dealer here had both.  I was able to sit in and look at the Outback.  Contemplating the used car, I was this was more in my budget.  There was a low mileage 2019 CR-V (used as a dealer loaner), but was the LT version missing some featured I want.  The low mileage EX models.  Settled on a little more car than I was planning on, but could not pass the deal.
Buying a 2015 Honda CR-V EX-L with 9812 original miles. Always serviced at the dealership. Per-approved for the loan with my bank and paperwork for insurance ready. Finally a late lunch at Chili's Guess I have had a busy and productive day.
Not totally excited about the color, but could not pass up the vehicle with its options, mileage, and price.

No comments: