Thursday, July 31, 2014

Bike Riding Weather

Al of this week had been bike riding weather.  Mostly sunny, highs in the upper 70s to low 80s, and with light winds.  Did not ride Monday - trying to get word from roofers about schedule work.  Tuesday I needed to run some errands.

Wednesday, I did some computer work.  I was almost getting too warm when I got out for my bicycle ride.  Parked at the Wabash Trace Trailhead and headed down the Lake Manawa Trail.

Felt good riding.  Stopped at the Indian Creek Bridge.  Had some thoughts of continuing up to Hwy 92 on indian Creek Trail.  But, I knew I would have a little headwind coming back up along Mosquito Creek.  Just turn around and back toward the trailhead. 

Did a little side ride on the Lake Manawa Nature Trail.  Was able to get several photos on the nature trail.  One the way back, I stopped in the tunnel under the railroad.  Wanted to get a photo of my bike leaning against the tunnel wall. The photo with this post is the photo I took.

Today, it was coffee at Panera.  Had a message from the roofing contractor that they would be there yesterday or this morning.  Its 2:30 in the afternoon and no roofers.  I could have taken up Dennis' invitation to walk at the Zoo - but figured the roofers would be at the house. Not going to let them screw up my plans to ride tomorrow.

No comments: