Sunday, September 7, 2014

Top Ten Riding Day

Saturday started cool and with patches of fog.  Temperature was in the upper 40s when I headed into town for breakfast.  Took is easy and watched some TV until the temperature warmed up.  At about 4pm, I rolled out of the Wabash Trace Trailhead, bound for Lake Manawa.

Thermometer on the car was showing 71 degrees.  Winds were calm to 5mph. Sunny with only a couple whispy clouds.

Trail was in pretty good condition except for water/mud spots alone Mosquito Creek and in the railroad tunnel.  Today's photo shows mud under the railroad cage about a mile from the trailhead.

A little over 3 miles into my ride, I encountered my birdder photography friend "Tom".  Stopped to visit with him and a frequent walker "Bob".  Finished my ride and got home about 6pm/  Logged my ride and processed my photos.  Too tired to blog (that's why I'm doing it this morning).

Hoping to ride later today when it warms up.  Need a couple miles to make my 100 miles so far to the year.  Not like the previous years, but I keep perdaling

No comments: