Monday, November 28, 2016

Electronics Bench

The hobby room (just thought of the name of the room) is taking shape in the New Mexico house.  I got the electronics work bench and shelving assembles and staged into the room.

I am looking forwarding the learning and experimenting with my electronics.  Want to play with, learn, and build devices using Raspberry Pi. Arduino, Microchip, and discreet components.

When I went to work with General Motors, I had to shelve my electronics design interest.  With retirement, health issues under control, and moving into my New Mexico residence, I have been able to finally experiment and rekindle my interest in electronic design.

There is a little more work than needs to be done in this room.  Then, I need to change emphasis to my ham radio hobby - getting antennas up and the station on the air.

No comments: