Wednesday, February 1, 2017

El Camino Restaurant & lounge

Sunday, I processes my photos from the drive on the Quebradas Back Country Byway.  Even had time to create the web site and changing one in the New Mexico section - a special page to back country byways.  Did not want to get out to find a place to food, decided at the El Camino right next to the motel.

Had a very inexpensive serving of meat loaf, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, and roll.  Washed it down with a bottle of Alaskan Amber Ale.

Monday morning I stopped by the motel breakfast bar for some cereal, apple juice, and coffee.  Head out to shoot photos.

I started feeling ill a little before noon while stopping at the Winston General Store.  Got the chill.  The gatorade I bought came back up at couple miles down the road.  By the time I got back to Socorro, I was getting sick.

Spend the night in and out of the bathroom.  Bad case of diarrhea. Was able to drive back home without having any problems, but the problem was not gone until late morning.

I do not know it my problem was the food or a 36 hour bug.  In anyway, it was not fun.  As soone as my system was cleaned out, I started feeling better.

No comments: