Saturday, February 18, 2017

Spare Bedroom

Information for my friends - the spare bedroom is now furnished.  Full-sized bed, night stand, lamp, clock radio, small TV, DVD player, 6 drawer chest of drawers and a walk-in closet.  The closet is about half filled with overflow from my move.

Anyway, ready for visitors to the Albuquerque area.  My house is in Rio Rancho.  There are lots of things to do in the area.  Downtown ABQ is about 25 minutes away at the junction of I-25 and I-40.  Amtrak serves Albuquerque via the Southwest Chief running from Chicago to Los Angeles.  Air Travel is through the Albuquerque Sunport, just South of downtown.  We also have the New Mexico RailRunner commuter train from Belen (South of Albuquerque) to downtown Santa Fe.

There are lots to see for history buffs - Spanish occupation, Civil War, ghost towns, Historic Route 66 are a few things to mention.

Give me a shout.  Would love to have you visit.

No comments: