Friday, February 26, 2010

Manawa Trails


A couple days ago I received a message from our Trail Leader at Lake Manawa. He reported the first "green" trails are ridable. This morning I stopped by on my way home from Omaha. Beautiful, sunny day. Lots of folks have been walking the trails.

Time to air up the tires on the hardtail. Think tomorrow I will try riding. Lets see if I can remember how to ride in the snow!

If the dirt trails are not ridable, there will be the paved trail to ride. At Lake Manawa, the paved trail has been plowed. Just some snow/ice areas. From what I could see, it looks like Indian Creek Trail is also plowed from Manawa up to Highway 92. It has not been plowed under 92.

Since I will be on N 16th for breakfast tomorrow, will see what the Iowa Riverfront trail looks like.

No comments: