Monday, February 8, 2010

Missing Mail Boxes


Sometime yesterday or this morning my mail box and the neighbor's mail box disappeared. Both were hit which ripped them off of their posts. The mail boxes are nowhere to be found.

I am thinking that they were hit with the wing of the snow plow. I have not seen any other missing/damaged mail boxes on the road. The plow (or someone with a blade) came through twice over the last 2 days.

When I found the missing mail boxes, I saw no indication of where they went. They were either threw clear form the area or covered with snow.

This is NOT what I need with my problems. The is no way I can replace the mail box and mount with the snow, frozen ground, and my surgery.

It would be nice that who did this confessed and replaced the mail boxes. But that is wishful thinking.

No comments: