Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring 2016 Schedule

My Spring is soon filling up.  Next week I am paying off my Iowa mortgage.  In the next week or two, I will be in Albuquerque to buy a house.  Then back to Iowa to pac up the POD with the items I want to move with me.  Back to ABQ to close on the house purchase there.

Once I have packed up my "stuff" from the Iowa house and its in storage or en route to New Mexico, There will be a sale of personal effects left in the Iowa house.  Finally, that house will be put on the market.

I do not see any way I can fit in my Army reunion into this schedule.  About that same time I have final CT scans and visits with my doctors before changing to New Mexico doctors.

Hoping to fit in this bicycle and craft beer festival as I shuttle between Iowa and New Mexico.

No comments: