Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bike & Brew Festival AND Big Mountain Enduro

The weekend of May 19022 will be a big one for bicycle enthusiasts.  There will be the 3rd annual Outside Santa Fe Bike & Brew Festival.  Add in the season opening of the Big Mountain Enduro race series. 

I have been able to attend part of both of the first 3 festivals.  In 2014, I tried riding a couple of the group rides, but the 10 miles and the altitude, were just too much for me.  Had a nice time at the opener with the brew and hand-made bike show.

Last year, it was cold and rainy.  Braved the rain to attend the brew tasting & bike show, but skipped most of the other events - played "tourist" instead. 

I have been debating if I should attend this year's festival or go to the Celtic Festival in Albuquerque.  If any of my Omaha friends are racing in Santa Fe, I would probable opt to the bike & brew festival.

No comments: