Saturday, May 14, 2016

House Closing Trip

As usual, I was out of the house early this morning for my drive to Albuquerque.  Reason for this trip is closing on the new house.

Chilly morning.  Was in the upper 30s as the sun came uo.  Nothing exciting on the first day drive.  Got a little tired in Kansas and pulled in at a rest area for rest and walk around. 

Early arrival in Dodge City.  Checked into my hotel room and crashed into bed.  Ended up with about a 3 hour nap.  There is a sports bar & gtill across the street from my hotel.  Walked over for a pint of Amber Bock, bacon cheeseburger, with chips.  Great beer and food.  Long time since I have been serve a burger with such a large, think slice of onion!  Check out Bad Habit Sports Bar & Grill on W. Wyatt Earp Blvd

Filled my water cup at the hotel when back.  Think i am sated and in for the night.  Another day on the road (probably early start) to Albuquerque.

No comments: