Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mountain Bike Festivals - 2013

Been a frustrating week (10 days) since my biopsy.  MRI and PET scan last Friday.  Got some info from my oncologist's nurse.  Scans look good and I could make plans for my mountain bike festival trip.

This weekend, I will be attending Festival of the Trails in Hayward/Cable, Wisconsin.  This will be the 3rd time attending this festival.

The next weekend is the Cuyuna Lakes Montain Bike fest in Crosby, MN.   (Sorry, Cuyuna, but your web site does not have an image I can hijack for the blog).  I have been attending this function for 3 three years since the trail; system opened.

Since its about 500 miles from my home to Hayward and same for Crosby, does not make any sense to drive home for the 3-4 days between.  Instead, I will be riding my bikes and play tourist in the Duluth/Superior area.  Bringing the full suspension mountain bike and the hybrid.  Think I can do some tourist activities by bike in Duluth.

See you on the trails...

No comments: