Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mortgage Frustration

I am getting frustrated with the paperwork and problems getting my mortgage in New Mexico.  I had a mortgage banker that I liked working with,   For some reason, he is no longer with the bank.  The repacement and the others in the office are having problems accessing all of the files that I sent to the original mortgage office. 

Now, it has been unending requests for re-sending files.  That, and answering more question - all which I answered when I initially met with Lou (back in March). 

Meanwhile, the home inspection was accomplished yesterday.  There are some minor (GFCI outlets, etc) and major (furnace and water heater are old and should be replaced). 

All of this does not help me get motivated to pack boxes and tubs, then get them into the PODS. 

No comments: