Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Heading Home

After a light breakfast at the hotel, I finished packing the car.  Headed North from Tucson on highway 77.  Was planning to stopping by in Globe, but before I knew it, I was through the edge of town.

I had driven North from Globe and to the Salt River Canyon.  Just befire the canyon, I noticed abandonded buidinf - sign say Seneca.  Did a drive-through the area, down to the lake.  Took some photos.

Back on the highway, stopped along the road shooting photos of the canyon.  Will add some of these photos to the website page from a previous through the canyon.

Stopped in Slow Low to use the restroom and pick up maps & information.  I went up to St. Johns, gassed up and got some snacks before heading East via the road through Ramah.  Caught in rushhour getting home - about 5pm.  Was exhausted.

No comments: