Thursday, February 7, 2019

Moving Day

After breakfast at the ranch, I finished packing bag for moving into town (Tombstone} for two nights.  It has been may years since that I was so sad to leave the location.  The people at the Tombstone Monument Guest Ranch really make you comfortable, like that family.

Heading to retreive the car, stopped on the street and visited with a guest from New Zealand.  He and his wife are visitng the area during a 10 day trip to US.  Found out his heritage is also Danish!  Nice chat.  Gave hime a copy of my calendar.

When I got into town, it was too early to check into my motel.  Went to the noon reenactment of the "Gunfight at the OK Corral".  From there, heaaded down the street to Big Nose Kate's for lunch.  Met ham radio friend Terry Zipes and his wife.  Had a bacon sheeseburger, fries, and a 22 oz mug ot Kilt
Lifter.   Then checked into my motel.  Settled into the room and processed photos.

No comments: