Friday, November 9, 2007

November Riding


It sure doesn't get better for November. The last 2 days it has been about 55 degrees, sunny, and almost calm winds. The trees are mostly bare because of the hard freeze and strong winds last week.

Yesterday I took the FX out for a spin. In 2 years, I have ridden about 1700 miles on the FX. In contrast, over 2400 miles on the mountain bike (in 1.5 years). Gee, can you guess which I like to ride more?

Anyway, it has been a couple good days for riding. Logged over 40 miles in the last 2 days. Yesterday was on the pavement (Wabash Trail Head to Ameristar). Today rode one the Wabash Trace - Silver City to Malvern & return. Easy pace on both rides. Wanted to take it easy since I had been off the bike for several days.

Next, I need to ride some dirt - probably tomorrow.

1 comment:

Business Networking Tips said...

Tom,
You had a great day for riding the Trace.

I hope you got some more great pictures.