Friday, August 14, 2009

2000 Miles!

Had a great, Grade A+ ride this morning. Went to Silver City and rode to Malvern and back.

That ride took me to over 2000 miles for the year. That's just short of 600 miles ahead of last year's pace. Last year I ended up with 2203 miles. At this rate, I should make that by the end of the month.

The weather was ideal (about 70 deg when I started). I arrived in Malvern about 3 minutes faster than my last best time. Logged the ride at 1 hour, 12 minutes for the 17 miles round trip ride. That's over 14 MPH. Fastest ride for me on the Wabash Trace.

Later, I dropped off my Fuel EX7 at Xtreme Wheels. During my ride yesterday, I noticed it skipped on the chain a couple times. Surmised the chain and cassette are worn. That was the case.

Weather forecast is for showers the next 2 days. A couple days off the bike will give me some time to work more on my web site and burning DVDs.

No comments: