Sunday, October 11, 2009

My First Photography Show


Over the last couple months, I have been busy framing some of my prints. At this time, I have about 40 framed. This effort is to sell some of my prints.

Through a friend, I was put in touch with the E. E. Warren Opera House in Greenfield, IA. Granted, the 70 mile drive does not make it convenient, but the price is right. From the ad in the local newspaper, you can see that I will be sharing the space with another exhibit.

Most of the prints I will be showing are landscapes including some trails. A few of those include a bicycle in the photo. To illustrate some of the other subjects I shoot, there will also be a couple of prints of flowers, mountain bike race, and still life.

Predominant size is 11 x 14 print framed out to 16 x 20. There will also be a few 8 x 10 (framed to 11 x 14). Lastly, a couple of larger prints, up to 20 x 30 (framed to 24 x 36).

The photos can be purchased. My "Bicycle Trails" calendar will also be available for purchase.

No comments: