Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photo Show Information


My show is being held in the E. E. Warren Opera House, on the square in Greenfield, Iowa. Greenfield is about 80 miles east of Council Bluffs, on Hwy 92.

The show opens this Thursday. October 15th (my birthday). I will be present for the opening and to sign my calendars.

The show will be open on October 15th, 16th, 18th, 22nd, and 23rd. Hours are 1pm to 4pm and 7pm to 8pm on those days. Free admission!

Those wishing to purchase a photo in the show can sign a reservation form during the show. Calendars can also reserve a calendar when I am not at the show. Payment and delivery will be handled the Friday evening at close of the show.

My plans are to also have a book of some of my other work. Prints of those can be ordered. Details will be available during the show.

Unfortunately, the show schedule does not let me to bring some of my photos to the Bike Bash on Saturday the 17th at Platte River. However, I will have calendars available for sale.

No comments: