Monday, July 23, 2012

Sunrise at Indian Creek Bridge


With temperature reaching 100+ in the afternoon, I continue riding at about sunrise. Sunday I took the day off. Breakfast at Panera Bread and back home to bask in the AC.

This morning, I was not sure about riding. Weather.com was showing already over 80, buy did not feel that warm when i stuck my head out the door. In fact, the thermometer on the car was showing 70 as I drove to the trailhead.

I was out from the Wabash Trace Trailhead at 6am. Caught this photo when i stopped at Indian Creek Bridge for hydration. From there, I continued the loop around Lake Mamawa. Added a side section to the North side boat ramp.

The air had one of those "clammy" feeling. Knew it was going to be a humid day. Parking lot had many more cars when I got back. Others out to break the heat. Ended up with 11.8 miles at 11.2 mph. Happy with the ride.

No comments: