Friday, December 23, 2011

Palm Coast


OK, since I am basically at the Atlantice Coast of Florida, I should post a beach photo while I am here. Here's a shot of the beach at Washington Oaks State Park, Palm Coast, FL.

I did not get up and moving early enough to ride dirt today. It was in the 80s here today - had the A/C running in the house and car today. (That's right - running the air conditioning on December 23rd!) We did "touristy" things again.

Found the Mala Compra Trail head. That's where I want to do some dirt riding while here.

From there, it was off to view the gardens in Washington Oaks State Park. The park was some beautiful, gigantic live oak trees and a nice rose garden. Walked to the river (Intracoastal Waterway). Then across Scenic Coastal Route A1A. Additional photos are on my facebook page and eventually will be added to the web site.

Ended the "tour" with lunch at the Golden Lion on Flagler Beach.

PC Bike shop ride in the morning.

No comments: