Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


Made my annual trip to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving. Spend a couple nights at my mom's place. Was good to see her. Doing well since the broken hip.

Thanksgiving day was the my cousin Sue's place. Packer game is on the TV. Packers won against the Detroit Lions - was not a pretty game. A win, non-the-less.

Lots of good food. I brought bags of Chex Mix and a crock pot of meatballs. We all ate too much.

Then it was off to Sheridan Lanes for the annual bowling tourney. Cousin Allyson had t-shirts made (see photo). The photo is of my Aunt Audrey's family, my Mom, and me.

Was a bit too much activity for my brain. Really tired and had a head ache when i got home to my mom's apartment. Home the next day.

Did not bring a bike with the trip. Too short trip and I have problems sleeping on my mom's sofa.

No comments: