Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bike Ridin' Weather


Thins mirning, I had a eye doctor appointment -- having a little problem with a blockage in the left eye. Been treating it since early November. Second shop in the eye this morning. The eye drops had not quite worn off at noon, but I had to get out to ride today.

Sunny with a little wind from the West. Temperature was in the low 50s when I headed to the Wabash Trace Trailhead. Brought the road bike. Headed to Lake Manawa with plans to ride to the Trails Center.

I was stopped just before I got to the Indian Creek Bridge. A bird-watcher stopped me to chat. Seems I was in the mood to visit. We spend 20-30 minutes talking. Turned out his name is also Tom. A couple other bike riders stopped by (Mike & Art).

The "filtered" sunshine changed to bright sun. We all went our own way. completed riding to the Trails Center. Stopped there and visited a little with Tereesa and Dewey. It was after 3:30 before I got back on the bike to ride to the car.

A quick stop at the bike shop and then on home. A great afternoon on the bike. Today's photo is the bike ride on Indian Creek Bridge.

No comments: