Monday, October 29, 2007

Full Moon Ride


Unfortunately Friday was a cloudy evening. We did not see the moon. Still had a good ride. Over 40 of us rode from Xtreme Wheels, to and around Lake Manawa, and to the Spillway Bar & Grill.

Whenever BLOGGER gets its act together (same problem last week - cannot upload image) I will get a photo one this blog. The photos I took are on my web site: http://www.tomwinfield.com/bike/rides/photos-fullmoon.html

Saturday, I decided it was time to get a ride in the dirt. Headed of to the Manawa mountain bike trails. Got a good, 10 mile ride. Took the year up to over 1600 miles.

Sunday was a day of rest. Needed the day out of the saddle.

Photos and report of my 60th Birthday Ride are posted on my web site.

Update: Blogger now allowed me to post the photo.

No comments: