Friday, October 26, 2007

Riding Weather!

With the crazy weather we had this year, this week has turned out to be great riding conditions - temperatures in the 60s, sunny, light winds. Middle of the afternoon has been best.

Tuesday I took a ride on the Trace from CB to Mineola. My mountain bike remains my preferred steed for the Trace. Yesterday I took the hybrid out for a spin. Don't want it to be feel neglected. Just a easy ride - mostly to get some miles/exercise.

Wednesday I went to Swanson to check out the remains of the CX course. I still prefer single track in the woods.

The forecast is for more good riding weather. Get out and RIDE!

Xtreme Wheels Full Moon Ride tonight.

BTW - I am experimenting with screen saver software. Here's one built with some photos of the Psycowpath races.

And, here's the link to the Psycowpath 2007 video/slide show Tim W put together (using many of my photos).

No comments: