Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Monitoring the weather

The weather here can be fickle. So far it looks like no rain the rest of the week (until Sunday). Cloudy and in the 60s on Saturday. That would be OK for my birthday ride.

Just as a reminder... I am planning to park near Shelter 2, riding my bike over to the trail area.

Lake Manawa State Park, Council Bluffs, IA
Saturday, October 13th, 2007 Start gathering at 1pm
Ride the trails for 1 1/2 to 2 hours
Food and drinks to follow (at a shelter at the Park)
No charge. I will have burgers and buns - bring what else you want to eat/drink

I will try to head out from Shelter 2 about 1:15, then over to the MtB trail area. Ready to ride about 1:30.

Come out and help me celebrate in mountain bike style.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

GOOD TIMES AHEAD! SEE YOU SATURDAY.