Monday, March 15, 2010

Quick Update


No blog post last week. I did not get out to ride all week. Just not feeling like getting out to ride. The weather was not conducive, either (though last year I would be out and riding).

Instead, I spend some time on the computer playing games and working on HDR (high dynamic range) photos. Here's one I tone-mapped from a single exposure.

Health-wise, I have been getting tired. That's to be expected with my treatments. I take a 2-3 hour nap during the day and still will sleep 8-9 hours overnight. That is the only side effect (so far) of the treatments.

Last week had an issue getting the IV started for my chemo treatment. Took 3 nurses and 5 stabs to get one started.

About time to exchange to tires on the hardtail. Hope there is no need for the studded tires!

OH, today's photo is of Treasure Falls, on Highway 160 East of Pagosa Springs, CO. The photo was processed with Photomatix Light tone mapping from a single exposure.

No comments: