Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tranquility Tire Tantrum


Tranquility Tire Tantrum was run yesterday at Lewis & Clark Monument (Council Bluffs) and Tranquility Park (Omaha). This was a 2-stage race. The morning race was a time trial at L&C. The afternoon race was cross country race. Times were combined for the overall winner.

Two races in one day, was a little too much my my body. Besides, the TT was a 8am start!. So, I just shop photos during the XC race.

Photos I took during the race can be seen at: http://win-photo.photoreflect.com

The photos posted on the web site are proofs. If a file is ordered, I will reconvert the file from the original camera RAW, do any touch-ups needed, and send the file to the customer.

Photos are divided into: Misc - general photos
Devo - Devo organization race (kids race).
Awards - Podium shots
Race - Race line-up, start, and race action shots.

Enjoy.

No comments: