This evening I helped trail work. The work day was scheduled last week, in preparation for the Memorial Ride Sunday. I started manning a weed whacker. Made it through "No Second Chance". The heat and humidity in the woods was stifling. No air moving. Called it quits after a little over an hour.
The storm last night really wreaked havoc on the trees. In addition to myriad of branches, I came across one large tree down.
Would have liked to work more, but the heat had taken out it of me (though I was feeling better out in the air).
Figured the trail be too wet to ride, but walking back to work, I found it ridable - and saw some riders (Hi Rich). How, if the weather can reroute some of this rain forecast for this week...