Friday, August 17, 2007

TNR

Yesterday I was debating - Taco ride, Mtb Bike ride, stay home. I opted the mountain bike Thursday Night Ride. It was a nice evening (compared) - in the 80s and light breeze. With the rain earlier, the ride was moved to the Keystone Trail.

Now I knew I would not keep up with the others, so headed out with them, then rode at my pace from Culvers up to Cass St and return. Ended up with 19.5 miles in about 1.5 hours. The otheres arrived back about 10 minutes after I did - good timing.

Dinner at Li'l Burro in Bellevue after the ride. It was a good night - though a little late before I got home.

Today - lets see what happens. Blaine is not riding this evening. Sent a shop blog comment -- "Anyone else riding - weather permitting?" Sure hope since I need some singletrack. I heard that Tranquility is in good shape. --- hmmmm

No comments: