Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tranquility Tangle Short Track


Yesterday there were 2 Psycowpath races scheduled. I passed on the Time Trial at Lewis & Clark Monument and shot photos at Tranquility Park. One race a day is enough.

My photos or the race are posted on my photo web site - http://win-photo.photoreflect.com.

I don't know what happened. It seems that I missed the 3:30 race. I thought I shot every race, but I have no photos during the race time slot, and there are no photos missing from the numbering sequence. I apologize for any riders I missed.

Please note that I was also shooting RAW copies of the photos on the singletrack (in the woods). If you are interested in a copy of a photo, I can make color and exposure corrections before you order the photo. Can send you a proof copy before you order a full file.

Photos of today's Tranquility Tire Tantrum XC race will be posted when I can get them processed.

No comments: