Sunday, May 8, 2011

Platte River Battle Royale


Yesterday was a near perfect day for a bicycle ride. Over 150 riders braved the race course at Platte River State Park. Platte River Battle Royale was the 4th race in the Psycowpath Nebraska Lottery mountain bike series. Host for the race was Cycleworks/Moose's Tooth of Lincoln.

This is the 5th year I have been shooting photos of the races. One of my customers commented that I needed to change the photo composition - to get the rides AND bike in the photo. I tried to remember that as I shot photos yesterday.

The other change, the races used a "Le Mans" start of the races. Racers ran from the starting line to their bikes and on into the course.

The photo above is the start of one of the races from yesterday.

All of my photos from the race can be found on my race photo site http://win-photo.photoreflect.com.

No comments: