Friday, October 28, 2011

Golf Tournament


Thursday was not a pretty morning for the golf tournament. Drizzling rain and 50 degrees. Eight hearty attendees brave the elements for compete in the Echo Company golf tournament. The tournaments was held at Thousand Hills Golf Resort, Branson.

I drove a cart to take photos of the 2 four-Somes. After about 3 holes, the rain stopped. When the rain stopped it just felt cold. It was not just me (dressed in my camo shorts).

The tournament was a 9 hole tournament. One of the four-somes continued on to play the full 18 holes.

Dinner was at Florentina's Ristorante Italiano. Our group had swelled to 24 for dinner. Took a while (too long for my mind) to get our food. We were seated on 3 different tables. We almost ate in "shifts" since on table was getting about done eating when the next was just getting their food. Food tested good, most of the group was satisfied. I was NOt one of them - my food was not hot. it was just luke warm.

So far, I am 0/3 of dinner. Couple of us have talking about for Friday we may eat at Subway!

No comments: