Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Last Day in Albuquerque

When I got up this morning, started sorting bags for the trip home.  Cousin Don and I planned to get together for breakfast.  Traffic was terrible this morning.  I-40 crossing the rive was backed-up.  I drove up to Montano.  It was also a zoo. but made it to the Range Cafe about the right time (only 35 minutes for a drive that should have been 10 minutes).  Anyway, was a good breakfast and conversation.

Back to packing for the return trip.  Got some of the bags re-packed.  Want to just bring in one small bag of clothes, my camera, and laptop into the room in Oakely, KS. 

Quick change of clothes, grabbed the bike, and rode 8+ miles on the Bosque del Paseo.  Parked at Central and rode North to Montano.  Had the gentle slope working against me on the way out and a headwind on the way back.  Was a beautiful day for a bike ride.

Gassed up the car on the way back to the hotel.  Loaded most of the stuff into the car.  Just a few things to put into the car in the morning.  Have reservations in Oakley, KS for tomorrow night.

No comments: