Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cedar Valley Trails Festival

How have I ever missed this festival.  According to the information on Bike Iowa, its the 19th Annual festival.  Over the last couple years I have traveled to Rapid City, SD,  Hayward, WI and Crosby, MN for bike/trails festivals.  This one is in my own state!  Last time I found one in Iowa was 2 years that the MidWest Mountain Bike Festival was in Quad Cities.

OK - I guess you want to know the dates.  June 13-15, 2014 in Cedar Falls, Iowa.  This year the festival is being held in conjunction with the Iowa Trails Summit and Family Fun Day.

For more information, check the Bike iowa web site page:  http://www.bikeiowa.com/Event/7846/cedar-valley-trails-festival?utm_content=buffer596c0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No comments: