Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo Ride

The Psycowpath MTB race for Saturday was postponed 1 day because of the rain Friday. That gave me the time (and energy) to ride the Xtreme Wheels Cinco de Mayo Ride.

Over 30 riders, many in costume, headed out from the shop for a ride on the Wabash Trace. The destination? Margaritaville, of course. There were refreshments & snacks. Then a quick ride down the hill.

Pot luck supper was served back at the shop.

I took it easy on the ride and food. For some reason, my stomach has not settled. My riding showed it. My speed was low climbing the hill. Coming up the hill, I had the rear shock cut in - that also gave me a bouncy ride - next time ride up with the shock locked out (the bike performance and my stomach condition were not related).

No comments: