Wednesday, May 7, 2008

WMR on the Wabash Trace

The morning was damp and overcast. From the rain overnight, no dirt this morning. When I went into the garage, looking at my bikes, I said it was a day to ride the 4300.

Blaine and I were the only riders. We decided to check out the Wabash Trace - good shape for riding. Up the Trace we go. There were 2 small dead falls across the trail from the storm last night. Did our good deed for the day, clearing the trail.

At Margaritaville, I look at Blaine and asked "should we continue on to Mineola?" We did. Rested a little in Mineola and headed back up the hill. Another good ride.

My Trek 4300 is a great bike for the Trace. Think I will keep it - for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I missed it. I would have loved to have been there.

NaugaBike said...

We missed you.