Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Packing & A Ride


Yesterday, I spent the day sorting a packing for my return trip. Was thinking of riding in the foothills. Looked like some snow might falling up there. I had enough work to do, anyway.

Today, I continued preparations to drive home. Cousin Don and I planned a bike ride this afternoon. We met at the Bosque parking lot on Montano. When we started out from the parking lot, my heart monitor was indicating I was in A-Fib. Stopped to relax, and things stabilized and I was back in normal rhythm.

We headed over the Rio Grande and turned North riding up to Alameda. From there, turned back South, riding to I-40. There, another rider agreed to take our photo on my camera. That photo is here in this posting.

Trunk is packed. Will load the bikes and the rest of the car early in the morning. Planning to be home Thursday afternoon.

No comments: